We would like to invite you to participate in a complimentary webinar we are hosting on the recent developments from the High Carbon Stock convergence working group in reaching an agreement on the implementation of a collaborative approach in the palm oil sector to stop deforestation. You can register for the webinar here.
Innovation Forum will be speaking to Sime Darby, P&G and Greenpeace to examine the nature of the new approach, what the implications will be for protecting forests around the globe and how companies can use it pragmatically in implementing impactful policies.
- What is the new High Carbon Stock approach and how will it help companies achieve their deforestation-related goals?
- Will companies need to rewrite their zero-deforestation commitments to take the HSC approach?
- Is the new approach easier to implement for companies?
- How can the HCS approach be applied to commodities beyond palm oil to help prevent deforestation?
The speaker panel includes:
- Simon Lord, group chief sustainability officer, Sime Darby
- Grant Rosoman, forests campaigner in Indonesia, Greenpeace
- Kuan-Chun Lee, senior scientist, P&G
The webinar will also contain an interactive component to allow the audience to pose questions directly to the speakers.
Again, if you are interested in taking part, you can register online here.
If you cannot make the time of the webinar but would still like to hear what was discussed, register and you will receive the recordings via email.
I hope you can join the discussion and please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Innovation Forum: Events and Insight for Sustainability
Office: +44 203 780 7430 (London, UK time zone)
Direct: +44 203 780 74 34