Several companies has asked us to provide them with a quarterly, cost effective risk briefing service via PDF report, and face to face meetings.
These focus on what matters for individual companies in terms of sustainable supply chain risks by commodity or issue, on what’s coming down the road (those unknown unknowns) and what other companies are doing to address them.
We also look at what the campaigners are up to, and where they are, or will be, focusing their efforts.
So here’s some information about that service, just below, or you can click here for the one pager.
We’re not trying to be full service consultants, but given we have access to cutting edge insight, via our events, contacts, research and long experience, we thought we’d make a new service available, beyond the events themselves.
So here it is below and here.
If you are interested in discussing what our risk insight service can do for you, just let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our forthcoming events
- How business can tackle deforestation: Asia under the lens – 27th-28th September – Singapore
- How business can tackle modern slavery and forced labor – 17th October – Washington DC
- How business can engage smallholder farmers – 19th-20th October – Washington DC
- How business can better manage human rights risks – 24th-25th October – London
- Sustainable seafood supply chains – 15th-16th November – London
- How business can tackle deforestation – 21st -22nd November 2016 – London
- Sustainable Sugarcane – 1st-2nd December – London