Here’s an in-depth excerpt from our new Supply Chain Risk & Innovation publication on modern slavery, trends, actions, and examples of how companies can tackle the issue. Click the link to check it out. We publish 250 pages a year of insight, analysis and examples of better practice, campaign trends and key stats and acts each year, ten times a year. More on it all here.
This will be discussed at our upcoming May 5th conference in London:
“How business can tackle modern slavery and forced labour” – From legislation to real practice: How to report, manage risk and help eradicate slavery from operations and supply chains on Thursday 5th May 2016, London.
We’re bringing together 100+ big companies, NGOs and other experts debating how business can put the UK Modern Slavery Act into action in their supply chains and reporting. More on the event here. It will sell out soon, but a few places are left.
The briefing is below, and also can be found directly at this link.
Our forthcoming events:
- Sustainable apparel forum – 19th April – London
- Big Data Webinar – April 25 2016
- Sustainable extractives forum – 27th-28th April – London
- How business can tackle modern slavery and forced labour – 5th May – London
- Sustainable seafood forum – 24th-25th May – Washington DC
- How business can engage smallholder farmers in southeast Asia – 23rd – 24th June 2016 – Jakarta, Indonesia