We wanted to ask the following questions:
• Circular economy is about material products, modern finance is immaterial, what relation is their between the circularity movement in business and the financial industry?
• Is there a commercial incentive for financial businesses, such as banks for example, to engage with a company looking to transition to a circular business model?
• Practically speaking, how will it change what financial institutions offer their clients?
• Richard Kooloos, head of sustainable banking, ABN AMRO
• Gert-Jan Sikking, managing director, innovation institutional business, PGGM
• Gerald Naber, vice president sustainable lending, ING