Here’s a slide deck I wrote this week for a lecture at Kings College London, covering why companies should care about human rights, deforestation, agricultural sustainability, CSR and supply chain sustainability.
It’s mostly pictures with captions and a conclusions slide at end. I hope it’s useful in some small way.
Our forthcoming events:
- Innovation for sustainable agriculture – 22-23 March – Washington DC
- How business can tackle deforestation – 3-4 April – Washington DC
- How business can tackle modern slavery and forced labour – 25-26 April – London
- Sustainable apparel forum – 13-14 June – Amsterdam
- How business can tackle forced labor – 26-27 June – Washington DC
- Sustainability measurement – 21-22 June – London