Here are some of the issues the magazine is covering this month:
- Clean Development Mechanism: Where next?
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil: Toughening up
- Conflict minerals: What Dodd-Frank means
- Business corruption: Is it improving?
- Briefing: supply chains: A long briefing on engagement, data collection and transparency
- Asia Pulp and Paper: The story so far, in detail
- NGOwatch: Latest look at campaigners and campaigns
- Cheat sheet: All the stats and facts you need this month.
- Greening the US military: How, and why
- AccountAbility -Who owns the AA1000 standards?
- Sustainability: Why Obama and Romney are missing the point
- Strategy and management:transformational change – How business can lead the charge (essay)
- China: NGOs might fair better under Beijing’s new leadership
- Report: Fedex
- Report: Raytheon
- New books
- Academic news
- Flexible working: Doing it at home
- People on the move
- How activists can better engage business.
Here’s how to sign up. Mention this blog for a 20% discount.