Tomorrow we’re deciding some of the key themes to be covered in Ethical Corporation mag/online in the second half of 2012.
Some ideas already on the table include:
– Rio+20: What happened, and what it means.
– Country briefing: Bangladesh – How leading companies are driving change, consumer attitudes, NGO actions and government policy.
– Management briefing: how to engage business partners in sustainability.
– Strategy and management focus: Ruggie proposals a year on, and how they apply to different sectors
– Country briefing: Thailand and Vietnam. How leading companies are driving change, consumer attitudes, NGO actions and government policy
– Management briefing: how to use sustainability guidelines (GRI, ISO26000, etc) for maximum benefit.
Other areas we’re looking at include sustainability in the global wine industry, how to help suppliers run better businesses, how CR reporting is evolving, and how oil, gas, mining and heavy industry firms are responding to a changing operating environment in 2012.
I know not all blog readers are magazine subscribers, but we will give some content on the above away free where we can and I’ll try and offer some summaries of what we have said on the blog.
If you are interested in signing up, contact Harshi.Joshi@ethicalcorp.com
And we’d value your ideas on what else we should/could cover in the magazine and on ethicalcorp.com.