First, they are all working towards minimising and eliminating deforestation in their supply chains.
Second, they are all coming together on October 28-29 in London to talk about how to do this.
Details below, and a reminder for blog readers that the discounted rate for the deforestation conference runs out tomorrow.
seen an influx of bookings for the event over the past few weeks.
More than 100 companies are sending executives along.
forum is going to bring together a diverse group of attendees made up
primarily of large corporations and key NGOs.
confirmed to attend include:
- Dunkin’ Brands, Senior Director, CSR
- Penguin Random House, Senior Purchasing Controller
- Ferrero, CSR Coordinator
- Rainforest Alliance, VP of Markets
- B&Q, Sustainability Specialist – Timber
- WWF, Manager – Global Forest & Trade Network
- RSPB, Head of Tropical Forests Unit
- GlaxoSmithKline, Sustainable Supply Chain Consultant
- Delhaize Group, Sustainable Private Brand Specialist
- Reckitt Benckiser, Global Sustainability Manager
- PZ Cussons, Director of Sustainability & Communications
- JP Morgan, Executive Director, Global Environmental and Social Risk Management
- SNV, Global Sector Coordinator for Agriculture
Along with executives from Unilever, Greenpeace, Nestle, TFT, Wilmar, Neste Oil, Golden Agri Resources, Mars and many more.
Hopefully you’ll be able to join as well.
If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to contact my colleague Charlenne below:
Events and Insights for Emerging Markets
+44 (0) 203 096 1517
+44 (0) 795 649 7294