Dearest reader, I hope you are rather well,
Innovation Forum is holding a complimentary webinar on human rights risk management approaches with Intel, Nestle and Thai Union this Friday. We’d like to invite you to join in.
The webinar is taking place this Friday 19th August. The discussion will explore collaboration and partnership approaches being used by companies to refine their human rights risk management by working with NGOs, governments and their wider industry.
You can sign up to listen to the webinar here: http://bit.ly/2aJMNpR
Within the webinar you will be able to send in questions and topics that you would like to hear the speakers address.
The speaker panel is made up of:
- Darian McBain, global director of sustainability, Thai Union
- Yann Wyss, human rights manager, Nestlé
- Mike McDonnell, senior manager, supply chain sustainability, Intel
The discussion will be moderated by me, Toby Webb, founder, Innovation Forum.
The webinar is an hour long, and will take place this Friday 19th August, 14.00 – 15.00 BST.
If you cannot make that time, you will receive the recordings via email to listen to at your leisure. But you need to sign up to get them on the link above.
We hope that you can join us.
On this topic, here are some relevant meeting places where you can discuss this, and meet leading companies and NGOs:
With: John Lews, M&S, Total, Ikea, Thai Union, S Group, Oxfam, Rezidor Hotels, Sime Darby, Hilton, Nestle, Centrica, Whitbread, and lots of other large companies and key NGOs.
With: Walgreens Boots Alliance, Greenpeace, M&J Seafood, Thai Union, Lovering Foods, Direct Seafood Group, AkerMarine, and many others.
With Coca-Cola, Bunge, Marriott, Hewlett-Packard, Target, Hilton, Verite, US State Department, Bechtel, General Electric, Intel, Barrick Gold, and many key NGOs.
And here are some others, also relevant:
- How business can tackle deforestation: Asia under the lens – 27th-28th September – Singapore
- How business can engage smallholder farmers – 19th-20th October – Washington DC
- Innovation for Sustainable Agriculture – 17th-18th November – Washington DC
- How business can tackle deforestation – 21st -22nd November 2016 – London
- Sustainable Sugarcane – 1st-2nd December – London