Here’s a quick update on our event ‘How apparel brands can transform supply chains’, taking place 13th-14th June in Amsterdam.
Confirmed participants include senior representatives from the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, VF Corporation, H&M Group, Kering Group, Eileen Fisher, Inditex, Lindex, Levi’s, G-Star Raw, Cotton Connect, C&A Foundation, the ZDHC Foundation and more.
With a particular focus on traceability, digitalisation and the latest innovations in technology, the two days will look at the opportunities for business in both the social and environmental side of apparel production. Some of the key topics that the agenda will address include:
- The rise of digitalisation and automation, and how it will transform your operations in the coming years
- Supplier mapping – discover the emerging technologies to help you trace, track and monitor
- Supply chain opportunities: empower female workers and capacity building in factories for more efficient operations
- Fashion footprints – an NGO perspective on how the big brands are performing, and where companies should focus next
- Is circularity realistic? How can the trend be integrated into your business and scale?
- Measuring impact – the practicalities of natural capital accounting and EP&Ls, and where you stand amongst competitors
See the full agenda and speaker list on the event website here: http://bit.ly/2lnL4Lg
If you would like to join us, make sure to register here by this Friday – it’s also the last chance to sign up with a discounted registration.
I hope you can join, if you have any questions just contact:
Eilidh Morrison | Project Director
Innovation Forum: events and insight for sustainability
+44 (0) 203 780 7437