I wanted to let you know about our upcoming forum ‘How apparel brands can transform supply chains’, taking place 13th-14th June in Amsterdam.
With a particular focus on traceability, digitalisation and the latest innovations in technology, the two days will look at the opportunities for business in both the social and environmental side of apparel production.
You can see the event website here for full details: www.innovation-forum.co.uk/sustainable-apparel-2017
Some of the key topics that the agenda will address include:
- The rise of digitalisation and automation, and how it will transform your operations in the coming years
- Supplier mapping – discover the emerging technologies to help you trace, track and monitor
- Supply chain opportunities: empower female workers and capacity building in factories for more efficient operations
- Fashion footprints – an NGO perspective on how the big brands are performing, and where companies should focus next
- Is circularity realistic? How can the trend be integrated into your business and scale?
- Measuring impact – the practicalities of natural capital accounting and EP&Ls, and where you stand amongst competitors
See the full agenda here: www.innovation-forum.co.uk/sustainable-apparel-2017-agenda
The current speaker list includes H&M Group, Kering, VF Corporation, Lindex, The Sustainable Apparel Coalition, CottonConnect, MADE-BY, ZDHC Foundation, C&A Foundation, SNV, with more speakers to be announced soon.
Delegate registration is now open, with a discounted rate available until this Friday 24th February. You can sign up here: www.innovation-forum.co.uk/sustainable-apparel-2017-register
If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Eilidh Morrison | Project Director
Innovation Forum: events and insight for sustainability