You’ll need to download it to click the links. I hope it’s helpful. I spent days going through my sources to find what I regard as the most readable and useful articles (many short!) and videos on the ten areas of sustainable business and corporate responsibility I cover in my lecture series.
You need to download the PDF to click the links.
For readers who like this, Mallen Baker and I have put together a complete online training course on all this, with short, interesting videos covering all this and more.
Take a look at it at: http://g2g-training.com
You even get a certificate afterwards/
What does it cover?
The eight modules are:
- Introduction to CSR
- The Business Case
- CR and Sustainability Reporting
- Supply chains, Environment and Human Rights
- Reputation, Marketing and Communications
- Business and NGOs
- Employees and Internal Engagement
- Making it Happen for your Business