Here’s a date for your diary. Innovation Forum’s ‘Positive Impact Forum’ will take place in London on 18th-19th June.
This two-day business conference will explore practical examples of companies demonstrating both purpose and positive impact across key areas of social and environmental performance. We’ll highlight leading initiatives and the systems in place to determine the full value of these sustainable programmes.
The 2019 forum will be made up of plenary sessions, case-studies, working groups and in-depth Q&A’s. No PPT, no boring speeches. Instead, we will robustly debate issues such as:
- Purpose vs Risk: How do you move your board from risk obsessives to purpose advocates?
- Sustainable Development Goals and Science Based Targets: How do you use them effectively to catalyse action, and unlock budgets
- Impact valuation: The latest methodologies to measure and understand the impact and ROI of sustainability programmes
- ESG priorities: Leading company initiatives to tackle key issues, including GHGs, plastics pollution, diversity and more
- Supplier data that drives performance: The tools available to measure and manage the impact of supplier programs
- Pay to play, sustainably: Can and will direct financial incentives drive sustainability metrics, measurement and performance?
- Current and future generations: What do they want from companies that EVERYONE should take note of? A look at youth vs millennial research – and activism trends
- Purpose driven communication or impact washing: How companies can convince the stakeholders that matter
Have a look through the full agenda here.
Already confirmed to participate include senior professionals from: Vodafone, M&G Investments, London Business School, Pimco, Multiplex, IHG, FAIRR Initiative, First State Investments and more to be revealed soon.
If you would like to join, take advantage our discounted launch rate, with a £400 discount, (ends next Friday 8th). Registration details can be found here.
Please do get in touch if you are interested in being involved as a delegate, sponsor or for information on group discounts for your team.
Sheniz Mushtaq | Project Director
Innovation Forum: events and insight for sustainability
+44 (0) 203 780 7434