Here’s the latest of the podcast series Scott Poynton, founder of TFT (The Forest Trust) and I are doing this year.
In this edition we talked about the demise of the Indonesian Palm Oil Pledge, the IOI vs. RSPO lawsuit closure, Resolute vs. Greenpeace (briefly), why talking to critics is really the best way. We also discussed agricultural technology and what it will mean for sustainable business, both good and bad, and I suggest we buy Scott a new soapbox to stand on.
Our forthcoming events
- How business can tackle deforestation: Asia under the lens – 27th-28th September – Singapore
- How business can tackle modern slavery and forced labor – 17th October – Washington DC
- How business can engage smallholder farmers – 19th-20th October – Washington DC
- How business can better manage human rights risks – 24th-25th October – London
- Sustainable seafood supply chains – 15th-16th November – London
- How business can tackle deforestation – 21st -22nd November 2016 – London
- Sustainable Sugarcane – 1st-2nd December – London