Hello readers, just wanted to offer you a free three month trial to our new publication, Supply Chain Risk & Innovation.
Supply Chain Risk & Innovation (SCRI) is the subscription publication from Innovation Forum. Packed with concise, practical insight into global supply chains, with all the essential information pulled together for your convenience.
Published 10 times per year, SCRI is required reading for senior management, buyers and sustainability professionals. The publication costs £495 for a year’s worth of data and analysis.
You can get a free three month trial to the 26 page publication here. But the offer ends today, so you might want to get your skates on.
A subscription to SCRI will give you:
- Cross industry news and analysis drawn together and condensed into 25 pages of manageable, practical insight that can be used and applied in your day to day role
- Corporate benchmarking: learn how your competitors are performing vs their targets, along with analysis of their efforts to date
- Business lessons of success – and failure – in implementing corporate strategy, and how you can apply them to your brand
- Horizon scanning for upcoming industry trends, risks and opportunities – a mid to long term look at where your corporate strategy should be heading
- In-depth analysis of how brands have developed specific initiatives: where is the value, what are the concerns and risks, what are the savings, what ground rules are required, what about scalability?
- Insight into new campaigns and partnerships – see what NGOs are targeting brands for, and make sure to avoid this in your own supply chain
- Compact and comprehensive sector snapshots – what are the current issues and what needs to be done going forward.
Each issue contains:
- Exclusive interviews with leaders of both large corporations and NGOs, and insight into new campaigns and partnerships;
- Analysis of the latest business innovations in supply chains, beyond just tier one;
- Summary and analysis of the most important research and data – insight you can use in your business, every day;
- Updates on embedding sustainability internally: business lessons of success, and what to avoid;
- Horizon scanning to help you manage risk: what’s coming up this quarter, next quarter and the longer term trends.Coming up:
The March issue contains case studies on Fairphone, McDonald’s and H&M, a sector profile on the soy industry and a feature-length piece on engaging suppliers at scale. For more information or to get in touch contact Eilidh Morrison on Eilidh.email@example.com.
Some samples of the publication are below: