Below are my regular weekly/daily sources. There are many others which I read less regularly (Harvard Business Review, Stanford Social Innovation Review, MIT Sloan Sustainability, Guardian website etc) but these are the more regular email updates that survived my Christmas inbox newsletter cull.
I use a technology solution called “SaneBox” to manage my email. It’s really useful.
Here’s the list:
- New York Times IPad app: http://www.nytimes.com
- Ethical Corporation weekly eBrief: http://www.ethicalcorp.com
- Dailyclimate.org: http://dailyclimate.org
- Business-humanrights.org weekly: http://business-humanrights.org
- Impactt newsfeed (Labour issues mostly) http://www.impacttlimited.com/resources
- Corporate Citizenship Daily Briefing http://www.ccbriefing.com
- Marc Gunther’s blog http://www.marcgunther.com
- Socialfunds newsletter http://www.socialfunds.com
- Transparency International Daily Corruption news http://www.transparency.org/getinvolved/stayinformed
- Google Alerts http://www.google.co.uk/alerts (I have about 30 set up for weekly deliver on keywords such as “Ruggie” or “carbon trading”)
- Seth Godin’s blog (Bit hit and miss, occasionally brilliant) http://sethgodin.typepad.com
There are of course, many various other, more irregular reads, but more about those in another post.
Interested to know what readers think might be added to the list.