Here’s a number of podcasts I just taped in Singapore on various deforestation issues after our recent conference.
Here’s the full list on this soundcloud.com page and a few samples below.
Coming up very soon:
Innovation in sustainable forestry: technology, risk and collaboration
2nd-3rd November 2015, London
How business can tackle deforestation – innovation in sustainable forestry: technology, risk and collaboration is the fourth in our global series of events about how companies can combat deforestation. The conference will bring together corporate practitioners, key NGOs and community representatives to discuss the trends and debate the issues in the deforestation space.
The event in London is designed to bring maximum value for delegates and inspire collective action through an interactive and engaging agenda.
Implementation and collaboration – Find out how far corporate-NGO collaboration has come and what needs to happen next to drive sustainable change.
The legal and reputational risk of not knowing your supply chain – The latest trends and what they mean for business.
Corporate progress – Hear how leading brands are making progress implementing their deforestation policies.
Beyond certification – In-depth critical analysis of certification’s limits, and how to go beyond them.
Technology – Preventing deforestation via pulp, paper and palm oil innovation.
- Mike Barry, director of sustainable business (Plan A), Marks & Spencer
- Simo Honkanen, senior vice president sustainability and public affairs, Neste Oil
- Jonathan Horrell, sustainability director, Mondelēz International
- Troy Wiseman, CEO, EcoPlanet Bamboo
- David Rothschild, executive director, board member, Golden Veroleum
- Agathe Grossmith, CSR manager, Carrefour
- Brendan May, chairman, Robertsbridge
More details at: http://innovation-forum.co.uk/deforestation-london-2015.php