We all love awards. They help us demonstrate progress and recognition, get the bosses on board and provide an excellent cost-effective night out. What’s not to like?
Ethical Corporation have been running annual awards for three years now, and 2012’s evening is set to be our biggest ever. It should be a lot of fun, so I hope you can join us. We also make sure our winners are really deserving with a tough judging panel on board.
Here’s a reminder to blog readers that you can still enter the Ethical Corporation awards for later in 2012.
For this, the third year, we’ve revamped the categories a bit, to make it more interesting. Here they are:
1) Best Private Company
2) Most Innovative Company
3) Supply Chain Excellence
4) Best Employee Engagement
5) Best Sustainability Software
6) Sustainability Commercialised
7) Authentic Stakeholder Outreach
8) Best Consumer engagement
9) Best Sustainability Report
10) Best B2B Sustainability Collaboration
11) Best Corporate/NGO Partnership
12) Sustainability Consultancy of the year
13) Sustainability Executive of the year
14) Business Leader of the year 2012
Here’s how to enter: http://events.ethicalcorp.com/awards/how-to-enter.php
Previous winners include folks such as: Unilever, L’Oreal, Kingfisher, Banco Santander, Rainforest Alliance, Firmenich, Marshalls, and many others.