|Join us in 2014, it will be fun|
Is your company doing some good work on sustainability?
Then perhaps your boss might want to be involved in the Responsible Business Summit 2014.
The focus for 2014 is all about sustainable innovation and business opportunity.
The format will be non-Power-Point, discussion, Q&A and crowdsourcing. No boring speeches.
It’s on May 19 and 20 in London. It’s been held every year since 2002.
Here are some of the speakers:
- SABMiller, CEO, Alan Clark
- Alliance Boots, Chairman, Stefano Pessina
- Sainsbury’s, CEO, Justin King
- British Land, CEO, Chris Grigg,
- BUPA, CEO, Stuart Fletcher
- The Southern Cooperative, CEO, Mark Smith
- PureCircle, CEO, Magomet Malsagov
- Anglo American and Shell, ex-chairman, Sir Mark Moody-Stuart
- Bacardi, Regional President for Middle East and Africa, Senior Vice President Operations, Jon Grey
- Nestlé S.A., Senior Vice President Global Head of Procurement, Marco Goncalves
- Nestlé S.A., Global Head, Public Affairs, Janet Voute
- Royal Bank of Scotland, Head of Group Sustainability, Andrew Cave
- BBVA (Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria), Global Head of Corporate Responsibility and Reputation, Antoni Ballabriga
- PureCircle, Corporate Sustainability Director, Ajay Chandran
- Waitrose, Chair of CSR Advisory Board, The Rt Rev James Jones
- Bacardi, Global Technical Director, Stuart Lowthian
If you’d like to get involved email Elina on: email@example.com