It’s going to be a busy year for us at Innovation Forum.
For today, here’s a free management briefing from Innovation Forum on sustainability issues – and how they are being tackled – in the global alcoholic drinks industry.
We’re also holding a conference on this topic on March 15 2016 London. Details can be found here.
Senior execs will be debating all the big issues, with confirmations from Diageo, Adnams, Heineken, Brown Forman, Greene King, Beverage Industry Environmental Roundtable, Scotch Whisky Association, Pernod-Ricard, Bombay Sapphire, SABMiller, Chase Vodka, Chateau Palmer, LemonAid Beverages and many more. Hope you can come along.
Key things we will debate at the conference include:
- Strategy, policy and progress: we critically assess the state of play
- Industry collaboration: is it moving far enough, fast enough?
- Investor pressure: hear their concerns, and why water risk and performance matters to shareholders worth trillions
- Alcohol in society: are drinks companies meeting changing expectations?
- Supply chain engagement: how drinks businesses can empower the chain to deliver sustainable results
- Packaging innovation: creating both sustainable AND premium
- Waste reduction: how far away is the true circular drinks company?
- Branding and consumer engagement: what do consumers want to know – and how do you get the balance right in communications?