It’s called “Smart Strategy for Sustainable Business“. The PDF is a sixty page round-up of the best of our management articles in the last two years.
If you are subscriber you can get it for free by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to buy it, there’s 20% off if you tell my colleagues “Toby said I can have 20% off” when you contact them.
Here’s some of what the new Smart Strategy for Sustainable Business report has inside:
- An in-depth review of Unilever’s ‘Sustainable Living Plan’ and achievements to-date
- Analysis of Toyota’s reputation crash
- A guide on corporate responsibility benchmarks when calculating remuneration for top executives
- Insight into the emergence and increasing importance of brand value leadership
- A detailed feature on how companies are using accountants to help value sustainability
- A critique of the big four international audit and consulting firms, and when to use them and when to seek more small, specialist advise
- An overview of the questions investors ask and suggests how data generated for corporate responsibility reports can help answer them