The Future of Food – new business conferences for Chicago and London
Innovation Forum has just launched a new conference series on The Future of Food, taking place in Chicago (21st-22nd May 2019) and London (4th-5th June 2019).
These conferences will cover the key issues facing food and beverage companies. From sustainable sourcing and product innovation to consumer trends and communication, we’ll identify how companies can adapt to rapid shifts in demand, expectations and production processes.
Some agenda highlights include:
- Leadership perspectives on the evolution of agriculture; how are brand and consumer demands changing food systems
- Reducing GHG emissions within the food and beverage industry
- Trust and transparency: How to satisfy consumer demand for information
- Disruptive innovation and technology: An in-depth look at precision agriculture, automation and blockchain technology
- Educating consumers: How can brands and agri-business partner with advocacy groups more effectively?
- Food is too cheap: Spreading the cost of a sustainable food system
- Sustainable water, chemical use and soil management: The leading initiatives in encouraging sustainable agricultural practices
- Meat substitutes and alternative protein: Consumer trends that will shape the future of food
In addition, we will be running specific sessions within distinct tracks to help focus the conversation: ‘Climate’, ‘Land’, ‘Consumers’,‘Farms’ and ‘Tech and Innovation’. We strongly encourage delegates to join as a team to ensure you don’t miss anything across the tracks.
Already confirmed to speak include senior representatives from Unilever, Mondelēz International, Yum! Brands, Ferrero, Kellogg Company, PepsiCo, AB InBev, Nestlé, World Cocoa Foundation, John Deere, Carlsberg, Syngenta, Tyson Foods, General Mills, National Pork Board, IKEA, U.S Farmers and Ranchers Alliance, Chateau Palmer, OSI Group, Mighty Earth, and more.
Please get in touch for details on group discounts and feel free to share this with any interested colleagues.
Narni Brooke-Adil | Project Director
Innovation Forum: Events and Insights for Sustainability
+44 (0) 203 780 7435