Sustainable apparel: How brands can transform supply chains
Just a quick note on the upcoming Innovation Forum: Sustainable apparel: How brands can transform supply chains (24th-25th April 2018,Amsterdam).
Through focused discussion, this two-day conference, our third annual event on this topic, will address the most pressing issues in the apparel industry. It will equip delegates with the best-practice and know-how relating to the biggest opportunities – and challenges – in transforming apparel supply chains.
You can see full details online: www.innovation-forum.co.uk/sustainable-apparel
The forum will look at major issues such as:
- Circular economy in the apparel industry: How close is circularity to gaining real traction in the industry? Can brands work together successfully to implement circular solutions at scale?
- Supply chain transparency: What’s the best way for brands to collate, monitor and use supplier data in an age of transparency and disclosure?
- Better factory engagement: How can brands and factories work together more effectively for improved performance, energy efficiencies and cost-savings?
We will also have focused, practical working sessions on topics such as:
- The Higg Index: How to use the tools available to measure, benchmark and report the impact of your company’s sustainability performance
- Viscose: A closer look at the emerging deforestation threat and the options available for companies to stay one step ahead
- Digitalisation: An in-depth look at the sustainability impacts of automation and digitalisation in apparel supply chains
- Microfibres and plastic pollution: Analysis of the latest research and the options available for companies to combat the issue
You can see the full list of issues covered in the online agenda.
Already confirmed as speakers are senior representatives from VF Corporation, Inditex, Fashion for Good, C&A Foundation, Lenzing, Lindex, Proudly Made in Africa, WornAgain, Bank and Vogue… A full list of confirmed speakers to date can be found here.
If you would like to join, take advantage of our early-bird price with a €400 discount (ends this Friday February 2nd). Registration details can be found here: www.innovation-forum.co.uk/sustainable-apparel-register
Please do get in touch if you are interested in being involved as a speaker, sponsor or for information on group discounts for your team.
Tanya Richard | Project Manager
Innovation Forum: events and insights for sustainability
+44 (0) 203 780 7437
Exclusive audio interview: Apparel supply chains: why circularity is possible and will come
Eileen Fisher’s leader of social consciousness Amy Hall speaks with Innovation Forum’s Ian Welsh about how the apparel sector can develop circular economy models.
Analysis: Apparel: the downside in going digital
Digitalisation of apparel supply chains may bring efficiencies for brands, but while greater innovation is welcome, many workers face ending up being the losers. Read here.
Our forthcoming events
- How business can tackle modern slavery and forced labour – 7-8 March 2018 – London
- How business can make smallholder supply chains resilient – 13-14 March 2018 – London
- Can innovation and technology make agriculture sustainable? – 5-6 April 2018 – Washington DC
- How business can tackle deforestation – 18-19 April 2018 – Washington DC
- Sustainable apparel: How brands can transform supply chains – 24-25 April 2018 – Amsterdam