13 minute video on the evolving business case for sustainability
Ioannis Ioannou, associate professor of strategy and entrepreneurship at London Business School, provides an excellent overview of how expectation and performance around responsible business is evolving.
Our forthcoming events
- How business can tackle modern slavery and forced labour – 7-8 March 2018 – London
- How business can make smallholder supply chains resilient – 13-14 March 2018 – London
- Can innovation and technology make agriculture sustainable? – 5-6 April 2018 – Washington DC
- How business can tackle deforestation – 18-19 April 2018 – Washington DC
- Sustainable apparel: How brands can transform supply chains – 24-25 April 2018 – Amsterdam