“The Ideas that Shaped Management in 2013”
1. Leaning in will only get us so far
2. If your knowledge-based industry hasn’t been disrupted yet, get ready
3. The right kind of project management — and project manager — really matters
4. The rest of us still have a lot to learn from Silicon Valley
5. Technology offers real hope for Africa’s economic future
6. Being nice makes you a better leader and your company more profitable – new research proves it
7. It’s possible to make more time in the day after all
Read the detail here. It’s not a really long post and worth a few minutes of your time at least.
P.S. Here’s McKinsey’s top ten articles of 2013.